»Solibus« – Rides
The »Solibus« runs for people who are active against racism, fascism, sexism, the exploitation of people and nature and who support left-wing emancipatory politics.
Each trip with the »Solibus« is a forum for encounter and dialogue, the exchange of experiences and information and for networking.
Independently and in collaboration with other groups »Solibus e.V.« carries out educational trips, social activities as well as artistic and political interventions , eg.
- Demobus to Dessau, in memory of Oury Jalloh,
- »Caravan for the Rights of Refugees and Migrants»
- AntifRAKtour, political music and art events by the network »Rotzfreche Asphalt Kultur (RAK)« through Saxony
Our non-profit association runs the (»Soli«) bus, based on the idea of communal financing. The bus project relies on donations, membership fees and subsidies. People and groups with financial resources, support the association with donations.
This allows us to organize trips that are not based on individual financial possibilities.
Get in touch and we can discuss together, what a self-organized journey could look like in your case.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Do you want to ride with the Solibus?
We have put together some things you might want to know prior to requesting a ride.
If you have any other questions or feedback, just contact us!
Journeys with the Solibus
- How many places does the bus have?
- Is the bus wheelchair accessible / barrier-free?
- How much storage space does the bus have?
- Is there a toilet on the bus?
- Is there WiFi on board?
- Is there electricity on board?
We look forward to hearing about your organizational experience and would like to continue developing the concept of self-organized trips with you.